Friday, March 14, 2014

Update: 'Golden Voiced' Ted Williams

Ted Williams
Remember the homeless guy with the 'golden voice'?

Ted Williams has come a LONG way in the 3 years since he was “discovered” holding a cardboard sign on the side of the road.

He’s had ups and downs since then, but when Morning Express with Robin Meade caught up with him, Williams was living in his own home with his longtime girlfriend. He’s been doing some voice work, and written a book.

HLN's Robin Meade gets you caught up with Williams.




1 comment:

  1. The last few years have been the hardest time of my life, with the economy, etc. As I was sitting here praying for guidance and help, I was thinking "who would I like to talk to about this"? I can't believe it but I would like to talk to Ted Williams - to find out how he kept going and never gave up. He knew he has something special, even when the world said he didn't. I wish I had his strength.

    ReplyDelete